Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
CHOMP CHOMP with Didi and CK!
Thursday, March 17, 2011


CHOMP CHOMP with Didi and CK!

Didi came to fetch me from work today. My apology that he waited for me for half an hour! we went over to Marina Square to chill since it's still early! we will be meeting CK, his colleague at his work place!

We will be heading over to CHOMP CHOMP for supper!!!! Ahhh!! crazy! Nice Food! once again!
Stop feeding me! Stop tempting me! STOP IT!!!!!








Food!!!!!!!!!
The cereal prawn!! the stingray!! the gong gong!! the orh luak! the chicken wing! the kang gong!
OMG!!!

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! my honour to go out with 2 cute guy!






CK says he heard that there is one chio bu working in Frolick. So Didi is so tempted to see her! so we went to there to chill. But we didn't spot any. Ahh... Didi should be sad!....



I think is due to unable to spot that chio bu...






10:58 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory