Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Durian Trip to Malacca!
Sunday, August 7, 2011


Durian Trip to Malacca!

A super late update! Recently had been so busy and didn't really have the time to update my blog. Maybe I shall share with you guys regarding this wonderful durian trip to Malacca!

I am told that we are heading to Malaysia for durian since it's the starting season of durian! Initially I thought maybe we are just heading to Johor Bahru for durian. Once I hop on to Daniel's car, I realised that their conversations are all regarding the rough timing we would reach our destination. I am surprised because the duration was like 4 hours blah blah blah and I'm stunned by asking "Where are we going? not JB meh?" The answer to it was "NO~, Malacca". It given me another blow. Argh nevermind, wherever it is, as long as i get to eat durian, I'm happy bug.


At somewhere near Tuas checkpoint waiting for the rest to reach! Apparently there will be 3 cars and 3 bike!



















DUCATI!!!




The bikers~






When we are about to arrive at our destination. We are very stunned by the road condition! it's like heading towards a forest or jungle! the road are cranky and narrow.
One of the car is off road car and it shouldn't be a problem for him. But... the rest have the hell of it!  I really wonder how the bikers and pillions survived through this journey! hot weather and with the road condition makes the trip tired! I'm lucky that Didi says w will be taking car rather than bike. I couldn't imagine myself under the sun! it will take away my life!





















After our durian feast, we head to the nearby shopping mall to rest our feet at A&W!











11:45 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory