Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Safra Singing Competition 2011! / Out with Sec Sch Friends!
Saturday, March 26, 2011


Safra Singing Competition 2011!

Last minute call from Xavier when he tell me that Kenneth is having his Final at Dragonfly today! I get myself dressed and Xavier picked me up before we head over to DragonFly!
Its been 2-3 years I didn't see Xavier! and 4 years not meeting Kenneth too! When I got there I'm wondering if he still remember me!

In the final round as he is battling among 4 of them! I presented the flower that Xavier bought for him as I went up on the stage! He told me he was so shock! It's been so long we didn't meet!


Me and Xavier!
Elizabeth, Xavier and me!






Kennthe really look like Xiao Jing Xuan!








Some Video Taken!
This is my friend Kenneth!




This video he went off pitch but still nice!





This is another video I took! sang by on of the finalist WU ZU MING!
I always saw him participating Singing Competition! I pretty like his voice
!







After the match, I head over to Orchard to meet girlfriends and buddies!




Out with Sec Sch Friends!

Today gather up with Girlfriends and Buddies for dinner at Orchard ION. I don't remember the name of the Japanese Restaurant we went to...
However the food there is... Not really that tasty. It could be because the particular dish I order is not up to my liking. On the other hand, JunQuan, TaiWee and Irene ordered the right dish! It taste delicious!

This is me and Elaine Babe~

This is Irene sis and me! She is a xin fu ren nv!


2 of my buddy! didn't meet them up for quite sometime due to my work!



Laine ordered this!

And I got myself this baked rice!


This is delicious!




Probably if you guys had notice... A Leopard and Zebra is out for shopping today! hahaha!


She is pretty to me! Her eyes! got it!








9:36 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory