Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Out with Didi and His Mac's Friends!
Friday, March 25, 2011


Out with Didi and His Mac's Friends!

I had a great day today! Spending the night with funky people makes me so lively!
Can sense that Didi is happy today too! kept laughing non-stop. Sometime his laughter nearly break my ear drum haha!

Meet up with Didi's friends at Chomp Chomp once again! I really love the stingray there! Gong Gong and cereal prawn is my favourite! So do Didi! haha!



Didn't realize Erra is behind us!



After our super heavy dinner cum supper, we head over to YiShun Safra for bowling. I didn't join in the fun as I'm seriously a lousy bowler haha!

This is the most funny guy in the group! well, I can say they are all EQUALLY funny!












Didi is too chubby!! should I say he is Crayon Shin-Chan or Winnie the Pooh!







Didi and Erra. Didi trying hard to act cute from what I see. haha ok he is really cute anyway. So don't need to act! haha!




Soft toy from Erra! thank you =)


The Night RIDERS~





8:40 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory