Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
TAIWAN DAY 4
Saturday, March 10, 2012


TAIWAN DAY 4


YANGMINGSHAN NATIONAL PARK
Metro Train: ShiLin station
Change to bus R30 which takes you to Yang Ming Shan. At Yangmingshan, there will be shuttle bus 108 that takes you to various points.


Woke up early in the morning and made our way to Yang Ming Shan National Park. During the trip, the only thing in my mind was I need something HOT! When we alight at Yang Ming Shan, my whole body was frozen. The super cool wind was so cool till I can't feel my own body. The hot tea on hand seems like a cold tea to me. My hand are numb and I feel like my face are numb too!



Everything taste nice there as long as it is HOT!
Well, fried rice taste really not bad...



Purple sweet potato... 


Forever Pig's blood! I love it too!



I thought this purple corn would be special. And in fact, it really taste exclusively special... erm... not nice I mean. In the end, I didn't finished it and I tuck it in my jacket as HEAT PACK! LOL!









After spending time at Yang Ming Shan, we made our way to Mr.J義法廚房. A restaurant with the theme of "The Secret" Movie. On our way there, QQ are craving for some锅贴 and we spotted this stall. AND IT TASTE EXTRAORDINARY NICE!!!! It's call 小乐天饺子馆! I cannot mention how nice it is... It is really really super nice!




Tadah! after an 1hour walk, we finally found it. Mr.J義法廚房 is located inside Taipei Medical University. We didn't know it is so far away from the Train station and we actually walk there. I suppose it took us an hour to reach there! Well, atmosphere wise it was not really surprising. But the food wise was pretty tasty!













The piano that appeared in the movie..




I also bought Famosa Chang 入肉贩. Since it is so famous, we shall give it a try! and it turns out to be super nice sia! even though during the time I consumed it, it was cold but it still taste delicious!


At night, we went to ShiDa Night Market at TaiPower Building Station nearby. A nice place to shop too! QQ bought smelly toufu and I got myself Duck's Blood soup again!


My loots in Day 4!


11:05 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory