Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Dating with Didi 240411
Sunday, April 24, 2011


Dating with Didi!!

Another great day spend with Didi before school starts!!
Went over to Bugis to buy Koi and bought some cheap wallets for myself! hehe!


Right after that, we made our way to Habour Front centre for Lunch cum Dinner @ PizzaHut!
Omg! it's been almost a year I didn't eat Pizza? my favourite sweet spicy drumlets is calling me!!





"A chinese ghost story" As movie for the day! Didi claimed that because of me, he watch chinese movie!! Talk C**k LOL! He watch Taiwan Variety Shows more often than me!


After movie, we made our way to Marina Keppel Bay~ A nice place to slack! Had a great chat once again!



At PizzaHut we shall not miss this!!


This is always my faaaavvouuurriiittee!



Some random photos taken at Marina Keppel Bay!


















11:21 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory