Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Sensation Club!
Monday, August 8, 2011


Sensation Club!

It's been so long I didn't go club. After getting approval from my boyfriend, today is the day! Well, I am very excited as this was the first time hanging out with my polymates in a club! Moreover, it a Thai club (Siam Tiu) it is a newly opened Thai joint where Connie deem it as fun.

After a prolong clubbing session, I really like that place. The Coyote are pretty and they really sing very well. Most of them have powerful vocals. I enjoy myself there! No doubt the atmosphere are also nice!

Even though I never drink, but I just enjoy myself listening to the Coyote singer haha!









After Xinyi left, the 2nd tower are left for Connie and ShenLong to finish up!

Connie babe is always surrounded with guy wanting to get her number. And she always firm with her decision by not giving! I really wonder why she is born so pretty!!























11:04 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory