Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
DIY Nail Arts!
Friday, September 16, 2011


DIY Nail Arts!

Went to Judy's house to practice nail art today! Was so tempted to do gel nail. So...I wanted to DIY myself. But Judy know my left hand is not able to paint very well. So she did my gel nail for me!

Omg I really love it!
Anyway some photos taken during my practicing process. Ugly still. But I know there is a little improvement. Hopefully I can master the skills of 3D nail arts!

Back to what I still can recall, I remember when I first got to know the way how to craft little things on nails, I am shocked.
WHY?
Because it is from powder form, using only brush with monomer liquid to craft it. The only tool was brush and I have to use it to craft shapes. Initially I really had great problems with it. But I still believe practice makes perfect. Even though not as 100% perfect, at least a skills I impart myself with.














3:56 AM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory