Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Easy Busy~
Friday, June 3, 2011


Had been thinking of changing my blog banner soon. Sick and tired of the same old photo...

Gonna wait till I'm done with my mid semester test before I work on it.

Graduating in approximately 8-9 month time. Already planned what I wanna do after I graduated from my course. Basically, Plan A I gonna find a part-time job that allows me to work 3-4 days a week for maybe half a year? Meanwhile I will work on my ACCA. Rush 4 paper at one go within that half year while working part time. The rest of the paper (8 Papers) maybe should take up a full time job and slow down my pace. however, I hope to complete it within 3 years.

Plan B: or should I stay in my SIP company if I'm doing well there, but this plan doesn't help me in completing my paper within 3 years. Commitment to work are also essentially important yea. I'm sure I will be having hard time balancing my commitment.

We shall see how... I hope it goes smoothly =)


5:48 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory