Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY!
Monday, July 25, 2011


A FEW DAYS BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY....

Didi went out with Rusdi to shop for my present and plan for the day! I asked Rusdi where they had gone to... He refused to tell me *The elephant glue friend I mention in the previous post*

I was not told anything except I am told to bring extra clothes, swimsuit and passport. So I am thinking maybe we are heading to JB or Batam for dinner.



BEFORE THE CELEBRATION STARTS....

Didi met up with Audrey, my brother's girlfriend and she is going to help didi up with the celebration too. Apparently I was in the dark.


Didi mention to me he took the balloon for pose. The real thing is... Audrey took the balloon all the way in the shopping mall. Poor thing hahaha!


See kana bully by didi!



TIME TO FETCH ME!!!!!

Well, didi came over to fetch me at around 6 pm plus. I'm still not very sure where are we heading to... but I assume we are going for dinner first because it's already 6 pm plus and didi is complaining he didn't ate anything since morning.


When we are exiting the expressway... He kept saying he went the wrong way and he is lost. Ended up OH YA he is lost at the entrance of Marina Bay Sand! These cheeky guy I just can't get enough of him! Indeed a box of chocolates!



When I know we will be spending the day in MBS! I am so excited! We made our way tot he room...


And this is what happen....



What surprised me is not because there is a birthday cake. BUT THE PERSON HOLDING THE BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!
LOL apparently my boyfriend is hiding a women huh!!! LOL!

This video I really can see black birds flying around LOL!





Let me present my brother's girlfriend. So poor thing. I think she is kana bullied by Didi for the whole day.




It's time for BIRTHDAY CAKES!!
One cake is bought by Didi whereby the other one is provided by MBS!




You guys might be wondering what's with the Tiara on my head. Watch the video and you will know...
I am force to wear it everywhere I go for the day in the first place!




Papa, Mama and Daughter!



BREEKS!

We head over to Marina Square for dinner at Breeks! I got myself rid eyes steak! it taste delicious man!!








Look at the food! Yummy! I can't wait to dine there again!!



Apparently we kept saying Didi's sausage is curly.... LOL!


Le my sparkling juicy rid eyes steak! Omg!







SWIMMING!!

After our heavy dinner, Audrey head back to meet my brother and Didi and I head back to MBS! We going for a swim wahahahaha!

CAN YOU SEE THAT!!! I know you can, cause you ain't blind. LOL!


Enjoying ourselves like mad. Beautiful scenery... I really thanks him! it's really wonderful!















CRACK THE PRANK!

I touch the texture I already know it's ferrero rocher!




Ok! at least its all my favourite! I forgive him! And he is too cute to be angry with! ops!


Tadah! the real present!! I am blind folded... I don't why he love to do funny funny cheeky cheeky thingy!
Indeed a male version of me. Even though I'm not as cheeky as him but we share common jokes!






Hehe! Tiffany & Co. I seldom wear neckless and the frequency is like less than 3 time in a year you would see me with neckless on? But this, I would like to wear it. Not for the brand... But for the man who gave me this. It meant something important to me which is call "efforts" embedded in it.


UNFORTUNATELY, the chain is too short. We brought it back to Tiffany & Co. to lengthen it!



This is our Princess DIDI...
He just went to pageant contest and won a Tiffany & Co. neckless!
He is well-known for his jokes and body figures
Monster figures of 50:50:50...
OPS! that hot and cute! hehehe!



THE NEXT MORNING!

Went for swimming again!








This is the reason why he called me Snow White... However the face suck. LOL!




After swimming, it's time to pack and check out! I all dressed and Didi he need to be away for a little awhile. So while waiting for his return, I packed my stuff and tied the balloons...

So this is what happened...




I got nothing to say about him... Maybe for people who see all this, they might feel "common" but one question did any guy bother to plan and make it into actions? I guess there are still minority of them still do so...


I can express how I feel about him.. It's just full of a feeling called "Blessed"
I don't know whether I should laugh or cry...

















SINGING SESSION!

After checking out! Didi brought me to Vivocity Party World! I so so so happy!
2 videos will be embedded here for sharing too! Check it out!







Dinner at SAKURA~

AHHH fainted! I can't wait to eat! Salmon! Durian Puff! Sushi! ahh ahh ahhhhhh!!





I really thanks Didi for the plans! I'm really speechless. I like had mention above. It might be common and simple but how many put it into actions. He is not rich but he did what is possible just to let me have a memorable birthday. That's more than enough.

Whenever I faced failure in relationship, this particular song will just flash through my mind.
it reads "是天使就会被爱找到"
I don't mean I am an Angel in disguise...
But in the point of view that as long as I did my duty as a girlfriend even ended up in failure, never panic...
Because one fine that there will sure be someone who are meant particularly for me.

I cannot say... He will be the one or so... But this moment I will treasure as long as I can...


Yank by me and didi!



Mungkin by me!



11:11 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory