Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
KBox with Apple and Elaine! / My Charles & Keith Loots! / The Manhattan Fish Market!
Monday, September 12, 2011


KBox with Apple and Elaine!

Met up with Ping guo and Elaine for singing session! It's been age we didn't met up! Due to a competition they taking part, they need record down a short clip. So I am there to help out.














My Charles and Keith Loots!

Didi baby told me that Charles and Keith is having warehouse sales!! and here we go!!! Didi brought Apple, Elaine and I to the warehouse sales! I am the lucky one! I got huge feet! Ok not that huge actually. Because size 35 to 37 is always out of stock! and this lead to Apple and Elaine looted nothing from the sale!

This is bad! However, I got myself 3 items and it's only cost me S$19.90 each!








The Manhattan Fish Market!


Didi's off day and we went out for a date once again! Try out the new promotion "Summer Feast" at Manhattan Fish Market. Pretty not bad. However, I think there is still space for improvement. Certain items on the dish I don't really like. As I feel that it taste kinda weird.















After we killed our hunger, I ask Didi to bring me for a hair cut at ChinaTown~ same old place I always go!
My hairstylist will never failed to make me smile whenever I walked out his salon!
I literally chopped off my hair. I bet this was the 2nd time in my life I had this length which I deemed it as SHORT as compared throughout the years. My first shortest haircut was when I was primary 1? Which I regretted after that! and I stopping telling myself to cut it short!


Now, given a appropriate reason to cut it, is to convince myself... if I don't cut I will be bald soon! My hair is damn long and it really falling like nobody business.

Ray (My hairstylist) keep asking me whether I am okay or not. Because for so many donkey years I kept telling him "Try to retained my length, not too short" but this time round, I said "Just chop it!"











11:07 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory