Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
TAIWAN DAY 7
Tuesday, March 13, 2012


Taiwan Day 7

Back to Singapore! Well, my luggage weigh 23kg! Lucky Jermaine have another extra bag for me to put my stuff. If not I think I gonna repack my things again. 

Really miss the trip to Taiwan. If I got a chance again, I will like to go Taiwan again! Maybe next trip with baby? Gonna plan out a nice iternary with various food available for us. Hopefully it won't be scatter out of the town.


Bumped onto another classmates again at Taipei! and coincidentally we are taking the same flight back to SG!










11:44 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory