Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
JB trip with didi and friends!
Monday, June 20, 2011


Before I begin with my JB trip post, I would like to share something that happened recently.
This screenshot is taken by me...

The story goes like this... The day before I post this, I actually commented wrongly in my friend's post in chinese. Didi took a screenshot before I could delete it! so that he can find someone to translate for him. (The comments is about him)

He brought it up to me that he is smart that he took a screenshot before I could delete it! and he claims that he is a iPhone support tech while winking his eye! hahahaha! OK its time to revenge. So I posted this long chinese sentence for him and I know he will ask someone to translate! hahahaha! who call him is a "iPhone support tech".

HE SO CUTE! LOL!

Ok moving forward to our JB trip. Its just a short trip as Didi and Jojo wanna pump petrol where by Jojo and Shah wanna wash their bike.

Chill out at Banafe while waiting for the bike to be washed.

This is Nurul, Shah and me!



With Jojo!


The sweet couple!!


The mixed. Jabarang couple.

They are not couple. LOL!


Hehe very pretty!



A very funny key chain!! hahaha so cute!




After we head back to Singapore, we went over to Woodland Waterfront... Ok they played all this... I took there taking their photos. I'm fear!!!

JOJO is just like a spiderman!!















2:04 AM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory