Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Birthday is coming and I can't wait...
Sunday, July 24, 2011


I know Didi had been busy planning for my birthday. I am told not to expect so much. But I myself know... It will be great no matter what. At least he planned. Forge out his time to plan at least something to make me smile and properly a minimum memorable birthday I ever got. I am not allowed to know about the plan too... Even his friend's mouth is sealed with... I think elephant glue.

If you ever told me how was my birthday celebrations with my partner(s) throughout my 22 years. I would say... "normal..." standard procedure like... watch movies and ate dinner together. Presents wise... I chose it myself. Dining place, I chose myself too. Come to think of it, I'm surprised that I still can withstand such ridiculous things during my birthday. (Even celebrations with my friends are more memorable)

And because with all this "kind" of memories I been through...
I wanted to tell Didi, It's okay if it is an normal birthday. (Because I already found my King who treats me like his Queen)
And deep in my heart, I'm really thankful. May God bless us to be fruitful.

One photo to share before I sleep... LOL!!



2:49 AM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory