Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Singing session with Didi and Didi!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011


Before I begin my old grandmother story, shall I share some videos? Haha!

Taken this video few week ago when Didi and I went to KTV!

练习 - Sang by Didi!

Pretty hard on him on the pronunciation. But I think he did a pretty good job!




Followed by Me singing Fen Shou Kuai Le!




Well well, met up with didi at night after my paper. Made our way to Lot1 and settle our dinner there before meeting another Didi...



Beforehand, Didi requested Rusdi to buy him 2 box of ice mountain so that he can bring it home.
Weird guy. He only drink ice mountain and he claims that ice mountain is tasteless and he love it!
WHAT LOGIC IS THAT??!!??
I think people who don't know might think that this crazy man is confirmed scare of the water tank being contaminated. LOL!!




Another KTV surprise for me again! LOVE DIDI SO MUCH!









DIDI and his Hubby and Love!






Trying to act cute! But he claims that he is too cute to act one... LOL!





11:50 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory