Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
First time @ A&W!!!
Sunday, March 13, 2011


First time @ A&W!!!

TADAH!! Didi will always fulfill stomach! He is my stomach's BFF!
We went to A&W in the morning even though the sun is so damn bright la!! but I enjoyed my day! I spend my money like nobody business! And thanks Didi who bought me Touch and Shine Dual Eye Shadow and Lovely Me:Ex Eye Shadow at The Face Shop! Love it!

I bought myself a piece of short.
2 blushes from Stage too
1 box of DURIAN PUFF *AHHH*



I'm like a BA ZHANG! Scare of sun... so wear just like a BA ZHANG!









10:16 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory