Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Swensen and Durian day!!
Monday, March 21, 2011


Swensen and Durian day!!

Finally I'm craving for some food! Aglio Olio from Swensen! I love it! Maybe is because of the spiciness and the mushroom that make me addicted to it so much. I used to order Chicken baked rice but now... I GOT NEW LOVE!! Aglio Olio!

Here comes the food we ordered.
Didi got himself Fish & Chips! is nice too!


OMG this is it! Super delicious!




I want to pinch his cheek! SO DAMN CUTE!


DURIAN TIME!!!

We drove over to Geylang for Durian! It's been so long I didn't eat durian man!
Anyway getting heaty nowadays, shouldn't have eaten so much heaty stuff!
BUT I JUST CAN'T HELP IT!!!













9:14 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory