Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Massive Date with DiDi!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011


It's been sometime I didn't update due to my Mid Semester test!
Now I'm done with it! I screwed my papers! All I can do is to hope for a pass! haha!

JB Trip with DiDi again!
22 May 2011

Early in the morning we ride to JB Bukit Indah JUSCO Shopping Centre! I had been nagging him to bring me there cause I wanna stock up my cosmetics! It's funny to travel that far to buy cosmetics! But it's really damn cheap! Moreover it's just a 15-30mins trip there!

I compared the price of the concealer I bought there. I gonna faint!
In SG Etude House, it cost me SGD$14.90
IN M'SIA Etude House, After converting SGD$6.40!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! Cheap right?
I don't have to mention others. I bought jeans shorts which is like below SGD$10 hahaha!

A&W is also any reason for us to go~!





BASKIN ROBBINS! just like Ben & Jerry! Nice!
Cheap of course!
I really can go crazy in shopping over there!




Some random photo with DiDi!







WTF!!!! Trip with DiDi!
29 May 2011

It's just another date...
Sound bored huh!

NONO!!! It's fun! It's always been so blessed to know him.
He will never fail to make you smile...

























11:11 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory