Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Universal Studio Singapore!
Friday, May 6, 2011


Universal Studio Singapore!

I had a great day spend at USS with Didi and his colleague! First time been there! excited to the core! I enjoyed the rides and attractions!
The Mummy ride is definitely my favourite! other than cool, I don't know what else I could say to describe it!

Well, under the super strong sunlight, I feel like I'm literally melting like none other business. I wore long sleeve to prevent sun burn! moreover, the most important part is my legs cannot be burn! I wore stockings. I might sound insane but I rather hot to death than getting sun burn marks on my skins!

First photo to begin! my favourite!

OMG! I guess I shall let the pictures tells the story! is way too much! before I begin! lets have a video of fireworks at USS! super chio k!





Well, this is taken at Boon Lay MRT platform. The reason behind is... This is the first time DiDi take MRT with me!! He claimed that this is the first ride in year 2011.
Well, he just marked his 8 years of riding last month. From this you can see how not frequent he takes public transport.


Had a hearty Long John Silver breakfast before going to USS!


Didi with his colleague Mohd. And he bring along his beautiful girlfriend Farah!




























































































11:11 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory