Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Dating with Sayang!
Sunday, September 25, 2011


Dating with Sayang!

Always love the time spend with my love. Somehow and in some ways, we are too talkative. Talking non-stop is still better than nothing to talk about. If God allows, I hope we remain this way.

He might not be 100% perfect in everything of him. But to me, he is perfectly enough for me. Like I said... things change in future. I hope God would allow this relationships as far as we go.
















11:11 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory