Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
CHARCO'S AYAM!! GARRETT!! SHARE TEA!!
Saturday, June 18, 2011


Met up with DiDi after his work. He always remember that I love to eat AYAM! (Chicken). He will always find places that sell AYAM!! haha! Today he brought me to CHARCO'S! The food there is delicious! Super duper nice! The chicken is taste and the side dish is equally nice too!

Today we had all our first time...
First time at Charco's...
First time buying Garrett's Popcorn...
First time drinking Share Tea...


OMG I miss the taste of the chicken! I'm hungry now!!


I love this picture lots~ Didi I love you too! thank you for taking such a nice picture of me! hahaha!


two words... TOO CUTE!

Share Tea at Parkway Parade!! Nice! LOVE IT!


GARRETT'S POPCORN!

Second photo taken by Didi where I think is super nice la!!
Ok! about the taste of Garrett's Popcorn, It super nice too! but prolong munching it will give a feel of too much and too sweet! But whatever, we just have to munching whenever we feel like munching bit by bit!



After shopping Didi and I went to meet up Jojo, Nurul and Shah as we are heading to JB to pump petrol and wash their bike.

SO....
My NEXT POST will be photo taken at BANAFE JB!


11:44 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory