Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Out with Hadi DiDi and His beloved Sweetheart!
Tuesday, March 8, 2011


Out with Hadi DiDi and His beloved Sweetheart!

I make a NEW FRIEND TODAY!

Well huh!?! meaningful day spend! Hadi DiDi know that I love MEEE SOTO so much so he asked his sweetheart to cook today so that I can have it for lunch! TASTE DAMN DELICIOUS!

Didi told me that his sweetheart love to make friend with his friends! Indeed she is really friendly! probably I'm not the first girl he brought home to make friend with his sweetheart liao! hahaha!
Ok he is not a flirt! just that he is super well-liked by everyone around him! Just so friendly! like mother like son!

Brought his sweetheart out for a walk at Botanical Garden cause Didi's Sweetheart love flowers!!
He is such a filial guy that never failed to make his sweetheart smile! and his sweetheart is super duper funny too!

What I see in you... Makes me love you even more...




Now I know why he call me Snow White and getting more people recognize me as Snow White than my name now.









We wrote our name on it... I hope years later... it will never fade no matter what happen in the future. He will be part of me even when the day comes that we have to let go...

Buddies told me... Don't ever think of the separating part... what I have now, just go for it... none know what will happen in the future, so just cherish!
And YES! I deeply cherish him with all my love...












Mirror effect! haha!


I this like!!!!!!!!!

















We got lots of laughter while taking this shot!!! after numerous time of failure... we got 1 that is still presentable...

This are the failure shots that been choosen to be posted! where it creates lots of funny moment!
His sweetheart zoomed way too large till it can't focus on us! hahaha!


We thought this is so damn nice... and we realised that Didi's Sweetheart is way too lonely and she wanted her finger to be part of it! hahahaha! I kept laughing non-stop when I saw this photo!!

After our visit to Botanical Garden, Didi's Sweetheart fall sick.
She is still not fully recover from her fever. Kind of worried! However, she is alright by now!




The BEST Butter Sotong I ever ate!!! omg!!!!!!!!




9:06 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory