Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Prawn-ing!!
Thursday, May 5, 2011


Prawn-ing!!

HOHO! the 2nd time in my life I get to prawn! Pretty love it as our returns were pretty much!
Met up with JoJo, Nurul, Apul and kids and we made our way to Farmart!

Before I start the picture rolling! The prawn we caught had become cereal prawn on the table. Pre-requested by Didi that he want to eat cereal prawn done by me.

So this is what I prepared for him... (Also in return because he prepared lunch for me and his family before)
Fried Bean vermicelli with hairy gourd and shitake mushroom
Fried Ayam Goreng
Cereal Prawn (Caught during prawn-ing, requested dish from Didi)


This is what he cook for me and his family before.
Nasi Lemak
Fried Ayam goreng
Fried Ayam with spice
Fried Egg
Sambal Ubang
(This amazed me, as commonly we usually buy chilli from market where they had already combined all the necessary powder. All we need to do is to fried the chilli and add more taste to it. But he goes with the traditional way! cut the chilli cook it and here it is... Sambal Udang. I mean it will not be very amazing if it is done by parents or so... but its done by someone within my age and yet is a guy. And this generation, it already very hard to find females who know how to cook. Moreover he is a guy.)
He learned cooking since young! I like! can teach me more style of cooking! adding on to my recipe!

Ok back to my prawn-ing topic!
Get ready for some photos? hehe!


I love it!

Having fun always when I'm with Didi!


Me, Didi and Erika! Super cute and smart girl!


Nurul and me with the kids!


Apul got great returns!



JoJo got his fruit of the day!











9:53 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory