Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Dinner with Matthew! / Chill out night with Perry!
Wednesday, June 15, 2011


Dinner with Matthew!

It's been ages that we didn't meet up. Suddenly I do have some free time in the evening so I called Matthew da ge out for dinner. Chatted lots of stuff regarding his and mine relationship. He got to know more about Didi from me. And he shared stuff about his and his girlfriend.

Pretty amazed by the way he treat his girlfriend.


Photo taken while waiting for his cousin.


Same old dish I ordered. VOLCANO RAMEN! is my all time favourite! Eventually I didn't finished it. but I still love it!

After some chit chat I head over to meet PERRY for a chill out at "the TeRRance".





Chill out night with Perry!

OMG! it's been 3 to 4 years we didn't met each other! All I know is that I had been playing around with his camera more than chatting with him LOL!!!

ENJOY to the MAX!


















11:39 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory