Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
CAROUSEL!! ANOTHER SURPRISE!
Sunday, May 1, 2011


CAROUSEL!!

ANOTHER SURPRISE!

Well Well, Didi dated me out today for buffet dinner. He told me that he had already booked a table for dinner. I asked him where is it at. His reply will always be the same. Identically "Don't ask" (With that cheeky smile)

All I am told was that it is at Orchard. We parked our car at Royal Plaza on Scotts and we made our way for shopping! I bought a pair of shoes and Didi bought me a dress. Where I actually wore it on the spot when I bought it!

After shopping we decided to go back to the place where we parked our car so as to place all the bulky stuff in the car before we head for our hearty dinner.

Didi says he is tired and wish to sit down at the hotel lobby at Royal Plaza on Scotts. So of course we rest our feet there and I suggested to him that since our dinner will be at 7pm and we shall leave this place at approximately 6.45pm!
Anyway he still refused to tell me where are we going to have our dinner!

Pictures taken while waiting for the time to come. Didi says he wish to eat lobster! and I wish to eat too! at that point of time I'm still thinking maybe we can plan a day for lobsters or seafood feast!



THE TIME HAD COME!

I alert Didi that it's already 6.45pm! and we shall made our way to our eating place in case we will be late! we stood up... I'm heading towards the exit but he stopped me! the restaurant is just right beside where we are resting our feet! OMG! I really Pei Fu him.

I'm pretty shocked by the buffet. And probably is the most expensive buffet I ever ate.
(He refused to tell me the price. I took a glance at the bill. And I look at him... And I added... Why are you willing to spend such money. He say... For the one I love...)
He is not rich but he did things just to make me happy...I'm really thankful.
I realised that he smiled whenever I got happy...
We might not be able to predict what's ahead. Maybe things will change and we might be stranger once again? or things might change to made us better? Let God decide...

BACK TO THE STORY!

The place is CAROUSEL!!

There are LOBSTERS, OYSTER, SALMON, SUSHI, DIMDUM, FONDUE, LOTS OF VARIETY!

EAT TILL YOU DROP!



See the seafood!!! not only this! LOBSTER are at other table!


He will never forget how obsesses am I towards chocolates! I'm going crazy seriously!


What more? Dessert! Faint please!



LOBSTER AND SUPER BIG PRAWN!

I eat until I scare! I requested herbal prawn soup. I told the person I just plainly want to soup. BECAUSE I ATE THE PRAWN TILL I SCARE!! LOOK AT THE PHOTO BELOW YOU WILL KNOW WHY! FAINTED!



THE PRAWN IS AS BIG AS THE LOBSTER!
WHAT THE $%^$%^&!!
Now you probably know why I eat until I scare!


















Enjoying my lobster!!!

The freaking big prawn!


Waiting for my Aglio Olio to be done!


Chilli crab and Bun! with my favourite Aglio Olio!












After our super full and happy dinner! we made our way to Marina Barrage!




Nice view yea? Nice chat once again with Didi!
I remembered the first time we went to Marina Barrage. It's on the 19 Febuary 2011. I will always remember that... Where our love grow...

Giving me a chance again, I will still love him.







11:11 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory