Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Glacious Yogurt @ NEX with DiDi!
Thursday, March 31, 2011


Glacious Yogurt @ NEX with DiDi!

Nothing much today! Went out to NEX for Window Shopping! Started to like Yogurt so much now due to the influence given by Mr DiDi!
Taken some photos using my camera. Ever since I got my iPhone4, I neglected my Camera! KaKaKa!
It not words can describe how well he treats me... How much he love me... And the main issue is I can't measure how much I love him...









SO CHUBBY!!!




Me and PORKY!



11:04 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory