Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
End of SIP!
Monday, January 30, 2012


END OF SIP!

Its a great day for meet up after 3 months of student internship programme. I would say my company really impart me with relevant skills in my industry. I won't deny that I made mistakes somehow due to unfamiliarity and my blur sotong brain who always create careless mistake for me to kio sai.

Anyway it's over. What I had gain was really valuable! =)

Met up with the girls for dinner at... I forget the cafe name. But food wise are above average and service are not that bad. However, too small and over crowded.

So happy to see QQ back from her Overseas internship. She looks like she had a good life over there and I guess she did. I didn't lost out the joy in any ways as I am e-mailing her things that I crave for on Tabao! and yesh! I spend a total of S$75 on 2 UV lamp, 3 sets of 12 gel colour each, hand cushion, nail accessories and 6 sets of 500 fake tip each! what to say?? IT'S JUST FREAKING GOOD DEAL!

In Singapore, 2 simple UV lamp on average cost me S$60. And I spend only S$20 for 2 UV lamp. OMG! I love it! Thanks QQ for bring all my barang barang back for me!















12:31 AM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory