Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Fine Dining at The Top Table! / 18Chef!
Wednesday, June 8, 2011


Fine Dining at The Top Table!

Finally, we decided to book a reservation at "The Top Table"
After going through our EBSK module, we finally put it to good use! Practicing what we had learned!

Its an affordable meal and it is greatly served by the students studying Hospitality!


Super nice bun! I love it!




When it comes to the soup, I'm already FULL!


Cod fish... I don't remember the name of the dish! but it taste pretty delicious!



I love this! Lychee cake! Super nice!!






Well some random photo taken at sugarloaf! hehe!





18 Chef!!

RIGHT AFTER OUR LAST PAPER!

Treated JJ and Weiting lunch today as I still owe them their birthday gift!
I pretty love the eating place as it is extraordinary delicious!
Let the photos of the food tells the story!

I bring my kid out to arcade! haha










11:40 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory