Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Wanna B cafe!
Sunday, July 10, 2011


Wanna B Cafe!

Didi brought me for nice food again. He is the mastermind who increase my weight!! argh!!
Despite of making me fat, I don't hate him. I love him more instead. LOL!

What would be ahead of us is unpredictable... We are aware of what we are going through. Some may or may not accept. I thanks those who accept us and respect my decision. I thanks them for hearing me out rather than just penalizing me that I didn't consider about the consequences. But because I do considers and I did discuss it with him, our conclusion are what we are now. I'm a grown up and I think before I act.

I know... He is not super rich. He came from an ordinary family. Filial and nice. Don't smoke, drink and gamble. He treat my family nice. He dotes me lots. Understanding. I don't need to prove them how much he dotes me. From the way he treat me and from the photos who tell our love stories. One should know. (Even blind can tell)

If that particular thing is a reason that some of you wants me to leave him. I can say... the reason is "Invalid". I will still remain the same throughout... So if you got any better reason... than confront me.

If people accused that pool of rice are rotten, naturally we believed. But did anyone dig it and check? it might not be the full pile of rice are rotten. Got it? There got good ones.

Well, people do change, I won't deny that after a few years things might turn sour and we might go separate ways. But now... What I had, I really thank god. If I were to thank god, I'm not kidding..He really dote me. Changes in future, let the nature decides. I just wanna cherish what I had now.

I would not say... Wa he treat me super nice... very good... but rather I would just say "Currently... He treats me super nice"

When I choose to keep quiet, because I bow in respects. So I hope... I'm being respected for my decisions too.
When the time is right... I know what is coming towards me. And I'm prepared to fight.










Oh I love this photo!! haha!





My Luv pasta! Super nice!!












He will never failed to make everyone laugh... I just love his crap! ops!
haha!












4:22 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory