Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
EBSK!!
Thursday, May 5, 2011


EBSK!!

Well, everyone was in formal today and this goes on for the next 4-5 weeks!
I don't really prefer to be wore this way in school. I prefer T-shirt, shorts and super clean face without make up in school.

This module is pretty cool as it teaches us knowledge about handling clients and ways to bring the best of ourselves to reach our clients.
However, I can't imagine myself wearing this every once a week. Is pretty uneasy!

Some photo taken with some of my Year 3.1 classmates!

From left to right: Jason, Connie, Me, XinYi and SingGee


Me and RuoTing!












11:57 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory