Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
I hope our honeymoon goes on~
Wednesday, February 8, 2012


I hope our honeymoon goes on~

Great day spend with my love again... He is always cheeky and talking non-sense ops! Always funny to make me laugh till I drop. Thank dear for always bringing me such laughter. I am happy with my advance valentine day present! Adidas limited ladies jacket! love you!

My FB status goes like this ...
He might not be super rich, we might not be sharing the same skin tone. But now, one thing for sure... He treat me like how he wanted to be treated. He respects and I know it, He dotes and I know it, He love and I know it. Outsiders have the right to gossips. but... If its mainly penalizing on the skin tone problem, than I won't bother (I won't give a damn if it don't make sense). Really thanks him being by my side in the past 1 year... despite being awkward to face my family members he still made an effort this day free just for CNY. He did his best to socialize with my relatives and I know it's from the heart that he wanted to be accepted despite of his skin tone. I knew he know he will fight for it even though there will be disagreement somehow.
He always ask me..."Will you fight for it with me?"
I just want to let him know..The gossips might not be surfaced, but hidden. In either ways, I know that all you did is from your heart. You are different and I got a handful of understanding cousins and relatives. @Hadi Didi


Buay ta han la! Sangat Chomel! very cute! just like my hamsters haha!

















8:15 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory