Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Our 1st Anniversary!
Sunday, February 19, 2012


Our 1st Anniversary!

Before I start, I would like to share a video that I did for my baby. I'm glad that he like it.




I had spend a few nights making this video as a gift for him. At the time same, I was stressed out due to my final test. Fortunately, the outcome seems great!

I had bought this Braun Buffel wallet for him as our anniversary gift. I hope he will like it too. His previous Braun Buffel had been over fed. Its gonna burst, I supposed.



My gift from him. No comments. Even though it's not a super high end branded stuff, but I am super surprise. I don't expect baby to buy me such expensive bag. Especially, I myself don't spend on such luxury goods. And I'm someone who will never ask my boyfriend to buy me things that I want. He is the only boyfriend who with take note of my daily moods and liking and choose the things that I like just to surprise me. Yet without myself choosing the presents. However, I would accept that if I am asked to choose the present myself If he had already decided on the budget, I will choose. I had experienced some time back whereby I had been ask to choose my desired present, and for my characteristic, the item will never hit $50. Thinking back, It was a joke to me.

For me, things are simple, as long as it is a surprise, anything less than 10 bucks would earn me a smile. I really appreciate what baby did for me. I really didn't expect such an expensive gift from him. The best gift I want from him is... A faithful heart. That's all.


Majority think that... It just honeymoon..But I feel... Every couple got their honeymoon period and subsequently it will fade to commitment period. The question is... How long is the honeymoon period? 


Majority conveyed: Averagely, majority says it 3 months... some pathetically less than 3.

I would say: Thanks God, My honeymoon period happens only when I have him. And I hope we continues this way. I am aware that things will fade some days which is common, but most importantly is the faith. No couple is 10 years in honeymoon but its the commitment that bring them closer to one another.




He will never forget I love to SING! 




Our dinner at STRAITS KITCHEN @ GRAND HYATT!
Finally we had a chance to dine over at Grand Hyatt. It all the Asian Food. Not bad, it delicious. 
I only know I growing fatter without limit. That day I feel like my stomach was going to explode.








Right after our dinner, we went for Singapore Flyer ride. I know I am a mountain turtle. This was my first ride over at Singapore Flyer since it had launched. I really love baby so much!

















11:01 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory