Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
It's my plan!
Sunday, October 2, 2011


It's my plan!

Time for me to plan an outing with Didi! Always have been him doing the job. I mean planning for outing. He always bring me to nice places to chill out and I really love it. This time round is my turn to plan something specially for him!

We all know recently have been raining so heavily and I had initially planned to go Singapore Zoological Garden. Early in the morning, the sky was so dark! I didn't tell Didi that we will be going to Zoo. All I told him is that we will be having outdoor activity.

Roughly during noon time, the rain subside! and it's time for us to head out. I lead the way for Didi without telling him the exact place. He thought I'm bringing him to some shopping mall lol. 

I packed my bag with UV sun block spray, Insect repellent and Ice mountain!

And eventually this outing turned out to be fun! because he is fun!
After our day spending at Zoo, secretly I lead him to causeway point. He thought we will be having The Manhattan Fish Market. Nah! it's Breeks!!!!























































At BREEKS!

A very very delicious meal today! Didi's course meal was so tasty!
And mine too! I love rib eye steak!



12:24 AM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory