Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Happy Birthday Sayang!
Friday, October 21, 2011


Happy 26th Birthday Sayang!

Remember few months back when I' celebrating my wonderful planned birthday with Didi. I'm with full of surprises and happiness.... I am telling myself that during his birthday I hope I can plan something that he will like it too!

So here it goes...
Gave him a surprise with this cake... Okie I know it's the same mascot you all will see on him. Despite his age, he love Winnie the Pooh a lot. Which actually don't match with his characters? He is someone who understand, listen, make jokes and most importantly a very loving person.




I bought a Fossil watch for him. And he loves it!



Eventually, I did not mentioned anything about my plan for the day. He followed blindly in the car. I lead him to Vivo City Golden Village and Tadah! Gold Class Movie~~
Virgin experience for us too. We do enjoyed ourselves there with the great atmostsphere, movie and the finger food we ordered. Anyway, the seats are really comfortable. I am so afraid that I might fall a sleep while watching the movie!













After our whole noon spend at Vivo City, I lead him to Far East Square for his Birthday Dinner at Garuda Padang Cuisine. I did so much research on possible restaurants we can head to. If I were to bring him to Grand Hyatt Hotel for Dinner Buffet, he will definitely found out where will I be bringing him to. At last, I chosen Garuda Padang which surprising the service are good, food are above average and the atmosphere are great too!









We didn't end our day just like this. We went to chill out somewhere before we head to Swensen for Desserts. I know it is a very sinful day. But who cares? As long as Didi is happy, I'm lagi happy!














Sangat Chomel!


11:59 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory