Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
TAIWAN DAY 2
Thursday, March 8, 2012


TAIWAN DAY 2

It the second day and RuoTing, Jeff, QQ and I are heading to National Palace Museum. We took the train to ShiLin Station and we grab a bite at the near by stalls. 
After going, I don't really recommend to go there. There are so many tour guides bringing their team there and it makes the place so crowded. your way will be blocked.


I got myself 饭团. It taste not bad but I think it's not suitable for my taste. Haha! 


I forgot what this call but this taste pretty nice!



National Palace Museum! 

MRT: Shilin Station
Take the MRT Danshui Line to the Shilin Station and take bus R30 (Red 30 - Low-floor bus) to the National
Palace Museum. Other routes that will take you to and near the Museum plaza are buses 255, 304, 815 (Sanchung
– NPM Line), Minibus 18 and Minibus 19.\



Price: NTD160 Per Pax
Opening hours: 8.30am to 6.30pm
Extended hour on sat: 6.30pm to 8.30pm free admission





Nearby sweet shop and we found these cute packaging sweets. I bought one of it for Baby!








SHILIN NIGHT MARKET

MRT: JianTan Station
Right infront of Jian Tan MRT station
Opening hours: 5pm to 1am


Shop till you drop! Seriously! We just cant stop eating. Our legs are tired but we just can't stop walking!
eventually QQ wasn't with us as she was too tired. She shopped herself nearby out hotel before she got back to Hotel.

This is the ShiLin XXL crispy chicken we ate in Singapore. They taste different. Singapore one nicer lei.
Please try SG ShiLin XXL crispy chicken before you go. I think you will have the same thoughts as me. Well, I don't know but SG really taste nicer for me. haha!




Really love this Duck's Blood soup!! Jermaine and I kill it all! and we love it!



Smelly Toufu are everywhere. It really smell like shit. haha! some are nice but some are not. Nice one are really smelly and crispy!


Orh luat! Erm, it was supposed to be eaten with some sauce. But I was told by my cousin beforehand that I might need to request for the sauce to be separated. If not we will regret. Well, the results is, it is better to have to sauce separated haha!

The most favorite loot of the day!



Only Day 2.


1:52 AM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory