Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Mass Updates~!
Saturday, September 3, 2011


Mass Updates!


Hadi DiDi!

Some picture taken by him! He had prepared Hari Raya eve dinner for his family!

He prepared Durian Dessert, Lontong and Ayam Goreng! Yum Yum! I am not able to try it out! I got exams on that day! So sad! *It's great to have a boyfriend who knows how to cook*

I also didn't have the opportunities to celebrate Hari Raya with him and his family due to my exams too! so sad... sign!




Photo taken after my exams!

WHY I SAY HE IS A BOX OF CHOCOLATES?

I told Didi I wanna eat Swensen after my exams! so that day after I played mahjong with my friend, I told Didi that we shall meet up for Swensen! Upon meeting him, he told me he was sick. Probably due to the coffee he drunk that made discomfort to his gastric.

So I told him we shall have Swensen some other day since he is not feeling well. So he agreed and he planned to send me home. On our way home.... he feel headache and nausea... I'm really worried because we are riding on the road! 


He missed the exit to PIE and we went into holland village. He said he cannot take it and he wants to find some place to rest and eat panadol. So I agree with it... we brought me to OCBC bank as he said he need to withdraw money for tomorrow. When we reached OCBC ATM, a Swensen is located beside it. And he hold my hand and entered Swensen...with a cheeky smile and prompt me that he is so smart. THAT KIND OF FACE. I even asked him.. You really sick or what? So end up... actually... He bringing me to Swensen located at Holland V... EVEN THOUGH HE IS REALLY SICK!

I love him... despite of his unwell, he know I am craving for Swensen during my exams week and yet he still insist to bring me there! 





Little Furry!

Something to share! isn't he cute!
I don't know how old is he... I am told that Hamster life span is about 3 years?
My brother picked him back home from the rubbish bin early this year. Some idiot abandon him.
After he had been adopted by us, I feel that he is very different from other hamster. He never bite our fingers even it place it right at his mouth. He is slow and steady. Huge and furry! Never fight with other hamster! Very quiet and patient! Super cute!





Hariatee Ratu Wedding!

Helped Didi's friend cousin for photo shooting on her makeup thingy! I nearly can't recognize myself. She used some type of Malay wedding make up styles which I never tried before. Main focus is on the eyes and I really like the eyebrow shading she done for me!

Her house is so happening! Is just like a bridal boutique! You will see all gown hanging on the racks! and articles regarding their success in this particular industry! I am sure they are well-known for their service and makeup!

Her Facebook: Hariatee Ratu Wedding Click Here!


Yatee! My make up artists!






BANANA MUFFINS!

Went to Priscilla's house to bake Banana Muffins with RuoTing and Xin Yi! Super duper nice! We started baking at around 8pm and done it around 11pm! I stayed until 3am and Didi came and fetch me home! Hoho!







Last day of school before exams starts!

Everyone is on formal wear that day as we had a interview role play to go with. While everyone were waiting for their turn, photo taking session had started.

Coming to the end of Year 3 semester 1, I would say... Time flies! I'm always grumbling about the journey to to school and back home as it consumed up most of my precious time. However, friends are the reason for me to stay happy in school. They are helpful and approachable! I am glad to have a bunch of friends like them. We help one another in studies and share thoughts! I love it!

Let me start introducing my poly friends...

This is Ruoting on the left and Wang Qiong on the right!


Ruoting: I always very thankful to have her as a friend! She is very very king and helpful. However, all of my poly friends around me are kind and helpful! She helped with my lecture notes and tutorial notes when I'm not around! Helped me print when she know I doesn't and a copy!

Wang Qiong: My on the same boat kakis! we slack our way till the end. But she is still so smart as compare to me!


This is Sing Gee.
He is IT man! Someone who is damn pro about computer thingy! A very nice guy! Like a boy boy!! cute!


Karen on the left!
She is a very cute and clumsy girl! What can I say? A blur sotong lorh! very smart and helpful!
A very creative person who can draw really well!


Xin Yi on the left!
A very smart lady! pretty as well. Sometime I feel that she is really humorous hahaha!





Sheng Long the left and Jeffrey on the right!
Sheng Long: I don't really know about him, but... he is a mahjong king I guess hahaha!
Jeffrey: A very guai person. Very clever even though he is a real slacker. Very helpful and nice person. "Zai Nan" hahaha!






Connie on the left!
A very very very very pretty and nice lady! Nice to communicate with! very fun and happening! Super smart!
















JunChong on the right!
One of the handsome guy in our class! I don't really know him actually! But he is humorous! judging by the comment he made in class haha!



KaiJie on the left!
A super duper smart and clever guy! very quiet! never fails to do tutorials!
In directors' honors list!







Mandeep on the left!
Super duper smart, clever, humorous and cute!
Don't judge the book by it's cover! 
Directors' honors list de lorh! smart dao~~





















Jason on the left!
Very smart and boy boy look!





Ying Jia on the left!
I don't really know her! All I know is that she is very quiet!




4:37 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory