Photobucket
| entries | profile | OlderPost | Links | Wishlist | Credits |
Out with HuiQin for movie before work commence!
Thursday, March 10, 2011


Out with HuiQin for movie before work commence!

Before we start work!! We gonna enjoy!!!!!!!!! first try on Pasta de Waraku! SUPER DUPER NICE!!
Shop like crazy today! nice chatting always with my darling!

I always think I'm bullying her! Cause she treated me very good! my great sister...

She made a comment today... She say... As long as he treat you good... It doesn't matter he is Ah gou, Ah Mao or Ah Zhu!













10:53 PM | back to top

Quote for the Day

Pure Beauty Heart!
We do not need a beautiful scenery to feel the beauty of this world, the pure heart with love is enough for us to feel the beauty of this world!
-280712










TagBoard





JustSimplyLovesYou at Blogged

Personal Blogs Blog Directory